Long-term Care Center
Our staff focus on dignity and compassion to enhance quality of life. At St. Mark’s Living’s Care Center, we are honored to help each person achieve and maintain an optimum level of independence through personalized care. We provide highly skilled nursing care, rehabilitative and comfort care. Our goal is to create home for our residents in partnership with their families.
- Full-range of skilled nursing services – long term care, short-term (transitional) care, rehabilitation, respite and hospice
- Nutritious home-cooked meals and snacks
- Licensed nurses available 24/7
- Medicare and Medicaid-certified, HMOs, and Veterans’ Administration Certified
- Daily housekeeping, linen and personal laundry services
- Life enriching activities
To learn more, call 507-437-4594, stop by our campus at 400 15th Avenue SW in Austin, Minnesota, or complete the Contact Us Form.
“The staff has been so good to me during the 2 ½ years I have lived at St. Mark’s Living. I like that the staff is protective and concerned about me. If I am feeling ill, the staff brings me apples and fresh baked goodies. Before I lived at St. Mark’s I had two stays at their rehab unit for therapy and was very pleased. Living at St. Mark’s makes me appreciate life more.”