When the compassionate people around you every day are licensed care experts, you get to focus on the things that matter most to you. Our new, pet-visit-friendly assisted living community sits at the heart of Austin, Minnesota, just minutes from both Lafayette and Bandshell Community Parks on the Cedar River. Whether preparing a meal for yourself or gathering with friends, you control the pace of your day and your customized care plan. Our team is ready to support your independence and health care needs.
Personalized Care Plans
Choose the care services you need and our expert team will work with you and your physician to make a personalized care plan to support your health, well-being and independence. As your care needs change, our compassionate teams across a continuum of care are available for you—right here on a single campus.
St. Mark’s accepts Private Pay, Long-term Care insurance and Elderly Waiver.
Start your day in the privacy of a new Studio, 1-Bedroom or 2-Bedroom apartment home with quick and convenient access to common rooms, activities and outdoor spaces.
- Full kitchenette, including fridge, microwave, oven and stove
- Private bathroom
- In-unit Washer & Dryer
- Spacious closets
- 24-hour emergency response system
- Complimentary WiFi
- Basic utilities included
- Pet-visit-friendly living
Connect with people, activities and services in shared comfortable spaces throughout a friendly community of neighbors.
- Enjoy nutritious home-cooked meals in the Dining Room
- Maintain your health and wellness at the Fitness Center
- Entertain family and friends in the Club Room
- Socialize over craft, music and game programs in the Activity Room
- Relax outdoors in the Courtyard Garden
- Connect with spiritual wellness in the Chapel
- Stop by for convenient cuts and styles in the on-site Hair Salon
- Have peace of mind from 24/7 controlled access doors with security cameras
“I would not want to live anywhere else. I am very happy and treated well and with respect. I love the staff!”
Did You Know?
Assisted Living versus nursing home? In an Assisted Living community, residents have a private apartment home with kitchenette, meal plan, private bathroom and a customized care plan with regularly scheduled visits from an on-site expert care team. Whereas, a nursing home (what we call a Long-Term Care community) offers a meal plan and 24/7 care from an on-site expert care team.