We offer skilled in-patient rehabilitation from surgery or stroke and IV and wound care. Our Transitions Rehabilitation Center features quiet and comfortable private furnished suites with bathrooms and we also offer outpatient therapy services.
- Physical Therapy – movement, strength, coordination and balance are the focus
- Occupational Therapy – focus is on attaining independence in daily life such as eating, dressing, bathing, grooming
- Speech Therapy – improving the ability to eat, swallow and communicate
- Dieticians – managing diets based on specific physician recommendations, we provide three nutritious daily meals
- Social Workers – provide referral sources and support at time of discharge
- Therapeutic Recreation – offer leisure activities and life enriching programs
- Housekeeping – daily linen and personal laundry services
- Discharge Planning to assist with referrals and resources at the time of discharge
Call us before your surgery! By pre-planning your post-surgical rehabilitation, you take charge of your recovery and can go home healthier.
Medicare, HMO and Medicaid-certified; Veteran’s Administration certified
“I have stayed in St Mark’s for rehabilitation now four times! It is like coming home to family. I enjoy the staff and the nursing care is outstanding and gracious. This is a great place to come when you need help to get back on your feet. In fact, my husband was a long-term stay resident here. Before he passed away, I would visit him daily for meals and music programs here at St Mark’s. (By the way, the food here is good AND healthy.)
I am very thankful for the support and care the staff have provided my family during the years.”